An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Stock-taker to join our Central Operations team based in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Stocktake team leader you will undertake regular store stocktakes predominantly in the South Midlands, Greater London and the South East to an agreed stocktake plan and timescales.
- Provide an effective and efficient service to the Topps Tiles business, specifically in relation to stock damage and cash loss
- Undertake regular store stocktakes, both pre-planned and unannounced
- Undertake regular store spot- checks of deliveries to assess the accuracy and quality of deliveries
- Conduct an audit of shortages or miss-picks
- Effectively drive stock loss reduction initiatives throughout the business
- Support the retail business to safeguard against stock loss and deliver best practice across the business
- Requirements of this role is for flexibility around hours worked
- The successful person must have previous experience in a support role
- Ideally previous experience and ability to demonstrate knowledge of stocktake and audit procedures
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet targets and deadlines
- The successful candidate must be able to develop relationships with Store Managers and head office to aid and drive improvement of audit and stocktake work
- Flexibility for early start, late finishes and on occasion the ability to stay away from home
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Word to an intermediate level
- Full clean UK drivers licence is essential
This role is based predominantly in the South Midlands, Greater London and the South East.