Must have previous experience working in a parts environment
Duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls from trade and retail customers
- Locating parts in stores
- Loading and unloading of vans - Some heavy lifting
- Dealing with unloading of deliveries and updating stock sheets
- Relocation of stock in warehouse
- Distributing parts to technicians
- Dealing with queries
- Have strong and accurate admin skills
Candidates must have a driving licence as there will be some driving involved and have an attentional to detail, be computer literate and able to work at a quick pace.
We thank you for your application - if you are successful and have the experience we are looking for regarding this role we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours. Unfortunately due to volume applications unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted, however we do hold all cvs on file and should further suitable roles be available we will contact you again. By sending your cv to Newman Office Personnel you will be you are agreeing to Newman Office Personnel representing you and putting your details forward to our client.