Benefits include free onsite parking (transport will be required due to location of the company). And as a contracted employee of the UK's largest independent recruitment business, the successful administrator will also receive holiday accrual.
This is a varied and interesting Team leader role covering different areas of the business. Key responsibilities will include:
• Deputise of the Systems & Stock Control Supervisor
• Team leader duties including people management and customer service management
• Managing the SAP system with the various inputs required in order to maintain stock integrity
• Data entry, using SAP and excel spread sheets
• Maintain and align stock records for specific customers
• Resolution of SAP (and other IT related systems where applicable) systems related issues within SLA
• Development and ongoing ownership of operational spreadsheets / reports
• Provide support and information for regular customer and supplier reviews
• Support the flow of information and feedback for all business and customer updates and initiatives
• Undertake training as identified in departmental training plan
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Operate and interrogate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to identify potential improvements
• Undertake special projects, provide statistics and reports as required
• Maintaining stock reconciliation (using SAP/WMS & excel reports)
• Making and receiving telephone calls
• E-Mail communications
• General administration duties as required
Candidates should have good experience with MS packages such as excel and word, a professional telephone manner and preferably experience leading a team.
It is also a requirement for the employee to have experience with SAP software and a forecasting/material planning background.
Hours of work will be between 8.30AM-5pm, Monday to Friday, and will offer the successful candidate a successful rate of pay- dependent on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position or want to hear more, please apply online or call the Burton Commercial branch and ask for Olivia.