Due to business growth, we are looking to appoint a Stock & Production Co-ordinator for an immediate start. This role would suit an experienced professional who has had 'hands on’ experience with production planning, inventory control including all aspects of inventory including raw materials, packaging and finished goods.
- Scheduling incoming materials & ancillary goods for all production departments against sales orders and drawing up weekly / monthly plans.
- Assisting the Stock Control Manager and ensuring stock levels are maintained against planned needs.
- Assisting the Production Planning Manager in ensuring all production orders are completed and liaising with departmental production lines and staff.
- Communicating information from the sales department and handling requests.
- Input data to the Sage purchase accounting system.
- Cover for the Stock Control Manager as required in holiday and absence periods.
- Creating reports as required.
- Negotiation of stock requirements with Stock Control Manager and Production Planning Manager and subsequent deliveries from salaries to the production departments and remote warehousing sites.
- Liaising and assisting the Stock Control Manager with all stocking areas with the manufacturing departments and also remote warehousing sites.
- Assist with stock and production analysis of material usage.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Experience within FMCG manufacturing.
- Pro-active and hands on.
- Results orientated.
- Persistence; seeing a course of action to a conclusion by overcoming difficulties or opposition.
- Emotional intelligence; willing to understand other points of view and adapt to a successful outcome.
- Integrity; honest with strong principles.
- Proven planning skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent computer literacy.
- Effective people skills; successful in building co-operation.
- Team player.
Salary: circa £22,000
- Production Planning
- Stock Control