Location: Head Office, Middlesbrough
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days per week
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs.
Now we need you, yes you! Ramsdens are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Stock Processor who works hard to process stock in line with Company procedures. Get rewarded and we will help take your career forward.
Essential attributes of the Stock Processor:
- Have previous experience of working in a small team
- Show willingness to help and support team goals
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage your day to day priorities either at work or home
- Show an understanding of the practical meaning of 'the customer always comes first’
- Can take instruction and communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Have basic knowledge of both the operation of a PC and keyboard skills
Desirable attributes of the Stock Processor:
- Be able to demonstrate how you have made a contribution to a successful team
- Be able to demonstrate how you have managed your own priorities in a work situation
- Previous experience of selling within a retail or FS environment
- Have previous face-to- face customer experience. Can clearly articulate your opinion of excellent customer service
- Have good listening skills. Be able to solve basic customer and colleague communication issues
- Have knowledge of menu driven computer systems
Think you have what it takes to be a Stock Processor? Please click the 'apply now’ button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter...
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Time Management