Stock Operative - MTS5237 - Halifax
My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a Stock Operative to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team to ensure stock control processes are adhered to at all times.
Benefits include an excellent working environment as well as employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a Stock Operative you will:
- Support the Stock Supervisor and Stock Control Manager in achieving effective control of all inbound and outbound stock as directed.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets and KPI's as defined by Company Management
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of periodic Stock Audits
- Timely accurate reporting as determined by Site Management.
- Ensure your floor is managed in a tidy and professional manner.
- Complete health and safety checks
- Hazard reporting where necessary
- List and put away overs, credits retail returns, driver returns and transfers as directed.
Skills, experience and qualities required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Excellent team player
- Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
- Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'