An opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic team in Ashford, Kent as a Stock/Operations Administrator, working closely as a team to ensure the operations of the business run smoothly.
You will be responsible for progressing and administering work orders to ensure availability of customer orders to agreed dates liaising with the relevant teams. Working closely with the production planning, purchasing and transport departments, while ensuring quality, cost and efficiency objectives are met.
Daily duties are as follows:
- Liaise with Sales (occasionally directly with customers) on stock availability, lead times and customer order progress queries;
- Monitor production promises and ensure they are kept;
- Booking production output onto stock ledger;
- Maintaining accuracy of stock ledger for timber items;
- Print and issue daily Works Order reports to Production and Treatment areas;
- Raising and booking EQs (exceptional customer orders);
- Co-ordinate weekly raw material & component stock checks;
- Administer production of Courtyard gates and special timber orders;
- Raise inter-depot orders, administer transfer of materials, record volumes, archive and cancel;
- Maintain and update production status of items on production programmes;
- Raising Interdepots, cancellation of sales orders;
- Cover for other departments within Retail Operations office as required;
- Maintaining Mitrefinch Time and Attendance records for Operations staff;
- Assisting Transport Dept with planning and administration of deliveries, and invoicing of customer orders despatched;
- Assisting Purchasing with co-ordinating supply of raw material to Production, administering outsourced machining orders and dealing with any invoice queries arising. Including arranging liaising with Transport to arrange logistics as necessary;
- Ensuring that Company and Statutory Health and Safety, COSHH and Environmental requirements are met;
- Ensuring that all IT / Business System operational and procedural guidelines are followed so as to ensure data integrity;
- Assist in administering the company's annual audited stock-take;
- Any other ad hoc tasks reasonably requested by your direct line managers, from time-to-time.
Due to the location of this role a full driving licence and own transport will be required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.