Upto £35,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience as a Merchandiser / Stock Analyst or similar.
- Strong experience of managing stock in a fast moving, high volume warehouse.
- Ability to retain excellent product knowledge and information.
- Online / web / ecommerce experience highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200
- Ability to work as both part of a team and using own initiative
- Problem solving
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work to KPI’s
- Committed to delivering results
Your duties will include...
- Reduce slow moving and obsolete lines and aged stock
- Month on month/year or year stock comparison
- Produce and manage the clearance list
- Responsible for producing a fortnightly marketing plan, targeted stock reduction through flyers, mail outs and off the press produced through liaising with the design team and working closely with the Sales team to ensure.
- Maintain online prices ensuring they are updated correctly.
- Maintain the price book
- Responsible for ensuring all online images are current and correct
- Adding/removing new and discontinued lines
- Facilitating and growing the migration of customers from traditional methods of ordering to online ordering. Set up online accounts for these customers.
- Producing reports for the Sales Team as required
- Responsible for signing off Purchase Orders up to the value of £50,000
Our client is looking for a Stock Merchandiser to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company based in Trafford Park.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'