Nigel Wright are working with a global manufacturer to recruit a Stock and Material Coordinator into multi-functional close-knit team environment to manage inventory and stock availability for Sales and Production.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and liaising closely with internal stakeholders, the main focus of the role is to manage inventory on site (including Goods In/Out), material forecasts, orders and availability plus general admin. support as required.
- Managing site inventory, goods in and out to support production - including invoice matching/invoice queries
- Raising POs for materials/part requirements from BOMs, MRP, taking into account replenishment for on site store/sales forecasts
- Conducting monthly planned stock takes, managing clearance of obsolete stock/investigating any inventory anomalies
- Verifying sales orders, ensuring stock availability and allocation to correct job and physical location
- Liaising with suppliers and internal colleagues to expedite/resolve ad hoc queries
- General admin. duties as required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience in MRP/ERP and inventory/stock control
- A background within manufacturing/engineering is preferable
- Strong communicator, able to build relationships with key stakeholders and fit in with a close-knit team
- Flexible team player with excellent prioritisation skills
- Pro-active quick thinker with a good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure, confident to challenge
- German language skills and/or experience of SAGE would be beneficial although not essential
Should you wish to hear further details with regards this unique opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.