Nigel Wright Supply Chain and Procurement Division are working with a well-established service provider to recruit a Stock Manager to control stocks and centralise the ordering function in preparation for the introduction of a new ERP system.
Reporting to the Head of Finance in a standalone role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of a stock sheet system to forecast stock requirements for multiple sites including catering and vending
- Data interrogation and analysis, generating reports from sales and e-procurement systems to generate min/max re-order levels and forecast weekly stock requirements
- Expediting deliveries and monitoring compliance/providing guidance to sites upon delivery acceptance and inventory data integrity
- Liaising closely with Buyers and Regional Managers
- Producing management reports as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of stock control/-management systems would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent work ethic and desire to progress
- Excellent analytical and microsoft office skills with a good attention to detail
This role represents the ideal opportunity to work within a small, supportive team environment with opportunities to progress for the right candidate. Should you wish to hear further details, please submit a copy of your current CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job