We are currently recruiting for a Stock Manager to join our friendly, well established client based in St Albans.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are growing massively and are a real success story! The company design, manufacture and distribute a number of well-known clothing brands.
Our client are looking for a candidate with great experience within a similar role. You will be working closely with the Stock Analyst to support the decision making process, and will play a key role in ensuring all stock is managed and moved across multiple sites as required, to increase overall efficiency.
- Taking responsibility for all stock across multiple warehouses
- Managing the priorities and ensuring space is available for new stock arriving
- Close control of where stock is located for ease of access
- A good understanding of managing stock, with relevant experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable with the ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Computer literate with good MS Excel knowledge
Salary: £23k-£24k, depending on experience
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job