Stock Coordinator - Installations Fleet
About The Role
We are looking for a Stock Coordinator you will play an integral part as a member of our Premier Installations Team.
Working as part of a national wide team, you will be required to work on your own independently as you manage the day to day operation of our stock stores but also maintaining the ability to work as a member of a team.
As well as favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance, we also offer great opportunities to develop and implement new processes as required.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will hold responsibility for coordinating and organising stock replenishment orders for our fleet of engineers including tools, parts and uniform which is all located at our logistics head office based at Crewe.
Having a great eye for detail will ensure that all of the correct tooling is available at all times, stock ordering and tracking is vital to coordinating the stock levels within the stores.
Your regular tasks will also include;
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Toolbox audits
- Working with databases and systems to track spare parts, tools and orders
- Updating internal stock systems
- Working to tight deadlines
- Communicating key information to our management team
- Manage the stock and uniform distributions to engineers
- Organisation of our stock stores including stock rotation
A Few Things About You
- Well experienced in administrative roles with specific focus on working independently whilst maintaining the ability to work as a member of the team
- Stock taking/control knowledge
- Operational warehouse experience
- Manual handling experience
- You will demonstrate the following skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication
- Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and people
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
If you have what it takes to become our Stock Coordinator – Installations Fleet, click “Apply” now – we want to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'