Our client, a highly reputable and expanding family run business in the heart of Sayers Common, is looking for someone to work as part of the warehouse operations team to assistant with the location of stock and maintaining inventory accurately.
* Assist with locating all stock units
* Assist with maintaining stores stock levels
* Responsible for the warehouse routine and ad-hoc stock checks
* Assist with incoming goods and 'unknown receipting'
* Re-packaging stock as required to maintain a high standard
* Maintain a tidy and well organised warehouse.
* Routine stock management tasks - Life checks etc
* Ensure the condition of stock and packaging is to a high standard in storage.
* Assist with large stock movements and locations changes as required
* Work within company Health and Safety guidelines
* Excellent attention to detail
* fantastic problem-solving skills
* be flexible with working hours
* able to take on physical tasks within health and safety guidelines
Benefits to include:
* 25 days holiday
* Shift allowances
* Bonus schemes in place
* Progression opportunities
If you feel you match the description and have experience with the above tasks, please get in touch today. Our client can offer you a fantastic career within a forward thinking and highly interesting expanding business.
Please contact Charlotte or Katie on or apply directly
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- stock control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job