£32,000 + Pension + Parking
If you are a Stock Controller seeking a position with a stable and established organisation then this role will certainly suit you
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing stock control function and ensuring stock is available to meet order requirements
- Maintaining computerised stock records and recording details of all stock movements
- Monitoring stock held on site and at off site warehouse facility
- Processing customer orders, allocating stock required and arranging deliveries
- Ensuring new stock deliveries are recorded and goods are stored correctly
- Placing orders with suppliers for new stock requirements and tracking deliveries
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'