We are currently recruiting for an exclusive client of our who are looking for a stock controller to work within their business on a temporary basis initially for a couple of months but the job could extend.
This role will require you to carry out the following;
- Maintaining numerous linked spreadsheets / updating pivot tables through data collected from a software system & other departments
- Investigating stock discrepancies through physical checks or system reconciliations
- Calculating replenishment requirements for materials through excel & forecasting insight
- Raising PO's on the ERP software
- Executing system transactions
- Lead regular monthly stock takes (tbc)
For further information please contact us at branch on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'