Our client is a leading, well-respected manufacturing company based in Exeter. Due to widespread growth, a fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
The primary purpose of this role is ensure that the company are optimising all aspects of their inventory, from ensuring that unplanned stock outages are minimised through to ensuring that the stock system is at all times accurate and up-to-date with the best quality information providing our customers with the best possible levels of service.
- Manage our inventory
- Purchase stock based on company needs
- Ensure actual verses reported stock is correct
- Make sure that stock is stored to company standards
- Oversee stocktakes
- Ensure the integrity of the Sage system
- Manage day-to-day relationships with relevant suppliers
- Experience of stock control within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of using stock management systems
- Demonstrable forecasting experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the use of Sage
- Demonstrable experience in managing key stakeholders
The role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to gain some invaluable experience in a fast paced, ever expanding environment. Apply now or call for an informal discussion.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'