This is a 9AM - 5PM Monday to Friday role . You get 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, however 5 days are compulsory through Christmas shut down.
The role will include:
- Maintaining store Price lists on EPOS system
- Ensuring that warehouse management system is updated with the latest stock
- Producing reports as required (Daily,Weekly and Monthly)
- Provide inventory performance reports
- Adjust on Daily basis ensuring accuracy is maintained at the required level
The Ideal candidate will be a hands and enthusiastic person and will also:
- Have a good understanding of stock control activities
- Be good at Problem solving
- Have good time-management
- Be computer literate (Especially on Excel) and have good communication skills
Previous experience of EPOS and stock management software would be a distinct advantage as well as experience with data manipulation, pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Stock Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'