An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced stock controller to join a very successful and well established company. This company are passionate about there products and services and they will provide excellent training and career progression opportunities fot the successful candidate.
This main responsibilities you will required to perform will include:
- Ensure that the stock levels of over 80+ engineers are both accurate and relevant and they have all the parts they need
- Ensuring the current stock is sufficient for the future contracts and pre-empt greater usage by the engineers
- Stock managements
- Purchasing and receiving purchased parts
- Use of MRP system & processes for invoicing and issuing certificates
- Use of MRP for duty related activities including correct tariff code tracking
- Receiving of all finished goods
- Distributing orders and dispatching freight
- Provide daily reports of all parts out of stock to the service team and to update with due dates for all parts
- Organise daily stock counts for the main stores to improve accuracy of stock
- Ensure the engineers perform a monthly check of stock in their vans
Salary: £23k-£26k plus benefits and free parking.
If you are an experienced Stock controller who has worked within a technical environment, please contact Alex ASAP.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'