6 Month Contract
I am recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator to join a steel fabrication business based in Hereford on a contract basis to support work on a large project.
To be a successful Warehouse Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good IT and maths skills
- Experience of Microsoft Excel
As a Warehouse Administrator you will:
- Provide stock control and administrative support
- Checking stock levels and communicating any issues
- Making sure stock for assembly is staged and controlled
- Receiving deliveries
- Updating stock and project information on computer systems and project boards
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Stock Control
- Warehouse Administrator
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"