Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Planning Assistant to join a growing business based in Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this role will take responsibility for the following:
* Maintain planning forecasts
* Provide weekly production plans to meet demand
* Update plan to reflect change in customer demands as appropriate
* Monitor production against plans and report anomalies
* Manage potential stock availability issues
* Play an active role within inventory control
* Highlight and manage inventory shortfalls when appropriate
* Identify and implement improvement to current processes
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
* Previous experience in a Planning role
* MRP/ERP systems
* Experience of stock control systems
* Able to work with complex spreadsheets - Advanced Excel required
* Confident communicator
* Strong organisational skills
* Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
This role will pay up to £27,000, a discretionary Profit Share Scheme of up to 15% plus a host of other benefits
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"