The company want to engage with enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals looking to grow and take on a challenge within stock control but not limited to this area.
As the Stock Controller your duties will include:
• Managing multiple product line stock movement through online inventory management.
• Raising purchase orders on suppliers.
• Maintaining accuracy of levels.
• Reviewing sales reports and sense checking forecasts.
To be a successful Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
• A mature individual with experience in a similar role in a relevant background.
• Self-starter able to work with low supervision.
• Previously used stock control systems.
• Comfortable with analysing large volumes of data.
• Intermediate Excel skills are required.
• Familiarity with import arrivals and freight forwarder procedures an advantage.
The company will consider candidates that do not have any experience in using an online inventory management system for providing you have used other similar programs.
The Controller will be working Monday to Friday, 9:30 – 17:00.
In return, the Controller will receive a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum plus 20 days holiday plus 8 days statutory and a pension.
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity, please upload your current CV today.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job