Macildowie is currently recruiting for an analytical Stock Planner on a 6 month fixed term contract to work with Project Supply team based in Northampton. In this role you will be key in the transformation of the supply chain division. This role will involve the planning, execution and liaising with both branches and the Commercial team to implement new branch ranges.
You will be utilising your strong communication skills to liaise with Distribution, Commercial and Branch Operations supporting in the delivery of stock management related objectives and targets. You will also be providing expert analysis for the proposed ranges enabling you to understand what the stock depth is required in our client's Distribution Centre to support.
Alongside the above you will also be responsible for:
* Working within the commercial teams to understand what orders may look like from suppliers
* Identifying, recommending and implementing actions to improve stock health in Distribution Centres and branches
* Monitoring and reviewing shortfalls in service occurring as a result of stock management, supporting corrective action as appropriate
* Assisting in the production of both central and local ranges for branches to ensure that stock deployed is relevant to the branches requirements
* Timely production of daily/weekly/monthly reports for both internal and external customers
* Providing expert insight into improving stock management and reducing cost to serve
* Ensuring excellent standards are met or exceeded to all internal and external customer
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply without delay as our customer is keen to vet people before the festive period.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job