Stock Controller and Sales Associate - Luxury Fashion and Accessories - Glasgow
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised luxury brands. A unique vacancy has arisen in their beautiful boutique in Glasgow for a Stock Controller. In this position, you will be supporting the management in all administrative and stock-related tasks. You must also be confident being customer-facing as the role will include sales and service too.
This is an opportunity for an individual currently working in a stock-focused role, with the adaptability to work one-to-one with customers, driving sales and delivering world-class customer service that the brand is renowned for.
Duties will include:
- Stock management
To be successful, you must:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be confident using company systems
- Be flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Have experience working in a retail position, taking responsibility for stock-related tasks and building customer relationships
- Be a positive team player
- Be able to adhere at all times to the dress code, grooming and conduct guidelines from the brand
On offer is a competitive salary of £20,000 with excellent bonus potential and fantastic company benefits including private medical and dental.