Stock Controller - Lichfield (BW17)
Hollyfield Personnel have the pleasure in recruiting for a Stock Controller to join a fantastic company based in Lichfield. This role is 13 weeks temporary to permanent!
Working hours: 9.00am- 5.30 Monday to Friday
£17,000 - £18,000 per annum - rising to £20,000 after 13 weeks - Expenses paid
- Working within a stock management role
- Using a scan gun
- Assessing errors with bar codes
- Inputting information into a computer system
- Stock counts & stock audits are carried out in a good accurate manner and producing reports identifying issues and following up on resolutions agreed
- Report findings to the management team in a timely and professional basis.
- Working in both the warehouse and Front of house environments across the country
- Carry out perpetual checks of stock in the warehouse on a weekly basis and report findings.
- Dual Role where migration between departments will be required
- Carry out and complete Stock Counts
- Driving License essential
- Ensure all stock on site is correct and accounted for
- This role may involve travelling for work - all expenses will be paid / overnight stays
They are looking for somebody who:
- A Methodical individual
- Takes and responds to instruction well
- Somebody who can work on own initiative
- A well presented individual who can communicate effectively
- Confident candidate with an outgoing, bubbly personality
Training will be provided upon employment - no specific experience required however warehouse experience is desirable.
***PLEASE NOTE: due to high volume of applications if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'