Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting our clients, a leading Flooring Contractors who deal across several sectors and product ranges with their search for a Stock Controller to oversee the day to management of their inventory both at their depot and across multiple sites.
The candidate will be responsible for stock movement of around 17m pounds which will be on and offsite.
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained in accordance to the set budget.
- Introduce stock management on Sage.
- Manage the goods in processes.
- Ensure that our goods out procedures are adhered to.
- Complete all necessary Stock takes.
- Work alongside the warehouse team to ensure the warehouse has adequate space for goods in.
- Work closely with our suppliers to arrange goods in.
- Form a close working relationship with our buying team / project managers and Divisional Directors.
- Carry out all the above at two other locations where stock is currently held.
- Can work on numerous goods in issues at any one time.
- Endure that health and Safety standards are maintained.
- Manage our plant for various locations
- A proven track record within stock control is essential.
- A strong character who can issue instructions and ensure they are carried out.
- Sage Knowledge desirable.
- The ability to enforce change and drive a new culture.
- Organisation will be essential for this position.
40k plus company bonus.
For immediate consideration for this role please follow the Apply link on this page attaching an up to date CV. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly.
Carpet Roles UK are Dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
- Stock Taking
- Manage Inventory