Stock Control - Weights and dimensions
Stock Control - Weights and dimensions analyzes product on a daily basis to ensure correct classifications and weights have been recorded in our system. Throughout the day Administrator - Stock Control - Weights and dimensions measures and weighs product, and takes pictures etc . Analyze results at the end of the shift and processes the information onto our system.
- Process information through our system database such as product measurement and be able to use other software/programs to monitor product.
- Responsible for any and all correspondence (both written and verbal), related to the administration Weight and Measures program.
- On a daily basis you must measure, reweigh, and verify classifications of product to ensure correct billing takes place.
- Goals are to increase revenue for the company and maintain a certain percentage of freight inspected at the service centre.
- Verification and application of correct freight charges.
- Maintain a positive image and ensure OD maintains a quality reputation.
- Monitor emails throughout the day and follow up with customer or employees as needed.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of service centre operations.
- Comprehends and ensures compliance with company and government regulations
- A level or equivalent
- Previous Experience Ideal but training can be given.
- Previous experience in the trucking/logistics industry is preferred but not essential
- Strong operational background and knowledge
- Must be able to speak clearly and engage in active listening.
- Willingness to learn, be fair and honest.
- Understand industry terms and classifications and know how to work with tariffs.
- Work efficient and effectively with computers. Knowledge using Excel and Word processing systems, file documents, and write proper and professional emails
- General Admin
- stock management