As Warehouse Stock and Inventory Team Leader you will continuously improve stock control procedures. Leading your team to ensure KPIs and SLAs are successfully achieved on a consistent basis. You will need to maintain the product inventory, including stock profiles and stock locations. You will achieve this by empowering and motivating staff whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are followed.
The Job Role:
- Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
- Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
- Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks.
- Investigate stock issues that may arise following the stock take.
- Ensure cancelled orders are readily available quickly
Experience / Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
- Able to add value through an engaging management style.
- Experienced in a paper pick operation (at present)
- Experienced and competent with a WMS System (desirable)
- Strong people management skills.