As part of a global group, this is a very exciting time to join a growing company with great prospects for progression and stability.
To be considered for this position, you have must have knowledge and proven experience of managing stock control from goods in all the way through to dispatch, this is essential to carry out the position.
Work as a part of a wider supply chain team to facilitate and improve production and customer service.
• Ensure all inventory and all stock management systems are maintained accurately, reacting and escalating where appropriate.
• Oversee and conduct regular inventory audits and counts.
• Maintain ownership of stock and be able to update stakeholders on the status of deliveries and stock availability.
• Maintain accuracy of data within software system.
• Effective control and limitation of wastage.
• Tracking shipments and addressing delays.
• Evaluating supplier performance and conformance.
• Directing and liaising with warehouse staff as appropriate.
• 5+ years proven experience as a stock controller, inventory manager or similar role.
• Experience in implementing systems.
• Experienced in managing small teams.
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures and issues.
• IT literate; advanced excel, experience of ERP software (SAGE X3 preferable).
• Excellent communication skills at a technical and commercial level.
• Good organisation skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job