Unico Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic company who due to company growth and the development of a brand new leading brand and client.
Having opened a new large scale warehouse and distribution centre, my client is seeking a forward thinking and proactive 'Stock Control Manager’ to work alongside an fast paced admin support team.
The Stock Manager will be responsible for overseeing the way in which the company manages its stocks, client stock, consumables and cables. The business needs to maintain an optimal level of all stock, investing, disposing or selling stocks as necessary.
The Specifics Include…
- Completing the implementation and development of a new inventory system
- Designing the layout of a brand new warehouse facility
- Manage stock levels by location across the business and multiple sites
- Complete weekly and monthly stock forecasts of each product by location
- Control the costing system with accurate updates
- Track and Trace stock movements across multiple sites
- Must have previous experience in similar role
- System knowledge in Access Dimensions would be advantageous
- Confident with Word / Excel
- Up to £32,000.00 (DOE) Plus Benefits
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
- Inventory System
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job