Stock Control Clerk
Stock Control Clerk
Temp to Perm
Monday-Friday (occasional Saturdays)
10:00-18:00 (flexibility required to cover shift patterns)
My client is part of the world’s largest logistic company and has an every growing network of operations across the UK.
They provide drinks delivery to both "on" trade and "off" trade, blue chip leading brands locally and nationally. This logistics company pride themselves in their exceptional customer service and are passionate about offering a very competitive delivery service on beers, ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
They continue to focus on exceeding customers expectation securing its position as the UK’s number one trusted delivery partner. This has led to a growth and demand for staff in their Enfield depot as they are seeking enthusiastic, committed stock clerks to join their team.
- Complete reports as required
- To deal with queries in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Adopt a flexible approach to workload addressing priorities as they arise
- Communicate work practices, procedures and methods to team members as required
- All records are compliant in accordance with legislation and DHL policy
- Control and maintain all operational systems to ensure accurate information provision
- Assisting stocks team to ensure all department functions are completed daily, some manual handling will be required
- To generate and monitor KPI, housekeeping and control reports to meet the requirements of the company
- Collate filing, control and reporting of all administration associated with the role
- Preparation of all relevant documents - ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and local requirements.
- Good understanding of English
- Good numeracy skills
- A team player with good communication skills
- Previous warehouse/stock control experience
- FLT experience/licence desired but not essential
- Opportunity to work for the world’s largest logistic company
- Ongoing training provided
- Canteen/lunch facilities on site
- Opportunity to take on an exciting new challenge and the potential to progress depending on your performance
- 30 days holiday per year
- Closed for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years
Drug and alcohol assessment will be carried out.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"