You will provide a high level of stock control service in line with policies and procedures and in keeping with the company's vision and strategy.
The client provides financial services to retailers throughout the world.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Creation and distribution of marketing packs and materials. The client has a high volume of outgoing materials daily.
- Record the distribution of marketing materials electronically and control stock levels.
- Reordering materials through internal ordering system.
- Liaise with customers and relevant departments to take orders and resolve any queries/ problems.
- Maintain and update spread sheets, make sure that records are correct and accurate.
- Assist with the organization of any storage of materials locally. Ensuring all sections of the business use the stock room correctly.
- Undertake any general administrative task associated with stock and materials management
- You will be immediately available
- Previous mail room or stockroom exposure is desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of managing own work space and working as an individual
- You will be lifting and moving heavy materials on a day to day basis so you must be comfortable with this
- Strong Excel and Outlook skills
This position is temporary whilst the client recruits for someone on a permanent basis so it could take anything from 4 weeks on wards. There could be an opportunity for you to be considered on a perm basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job