Stock Control Administrator
Stock Control Administrator - Nursling SO16 - up to £24,000
As a Stock Control Administrator, you will work within an office function to manage stock accuracy, making sure the material in the warehouse corresponds with what is shown on the system.
Duties for the Stock Control Administrator:
- Stock Accuracy
- Daily stock check and investigation
- Stock Analysis
- Cycle Count Procedure
- Responsible for management of subcontract Work Orders
- To keep Sales informed of any stock issues or to advise of any problems as they occur
- To assist external auditors during the annual checks and provide clarity
- Manage rejections, to work with QA, Accounts, Suppliers and Buyers
- Manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Previous Admin experience
The Stock Control Administrator may also suit candidates searching for: Stock Control, Warehouse Administrator, Order Administrator, Product Administrator or Sales Coordinator.
As a Stock Control Administrator, you will be required to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm. Free parking is provided along with a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Computer Literate
- Stock Control
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"