This company has seen strong growth over the last 5 years and this is a brand new role due to this success.
Currently the duties of the position are looked after by several members of the team but have brought it all together to create this job spec.
You have the opportunity to join an outgoing, bubbly and welcoming team within a busy office.
The offices are in a great location that is easy to commute to if you live locally in Redditch, Bromsgrove, Studley or Alcester and there is free parking on site.
Salary = £18-20,000 per annum
Benefits = Monthly company bonus, quarterly performance bonus, pension enrolment & 20 days holiday + statuary holidays.
Full product training is given and there is scope to develop.
• Placing purchase orders
• Booking in deliveries
• Liaising with suppliers
• Ensuring all purchases are the at the best price
• Booking in goods produced in house
• Stock movements into various locations
• Telephone & emails enquiries
• Helping out with the sales team when needed
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous stock control or purchasing experience
• Competent PC skills
• Happy to communicate with suppliers both UK based and abroad
• Some international travel required to meet suppliers (once/twice a year)
• Wanting to progress within a purchasing career
Is this sounding like the role you have been looking for?
If so please do not hesitate and apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job