Are you Excel confident? Would you thrive within a fast paced industrial environment?
We have a new opportunity to join a leading NI supplier to the engineering sector within their Belfast based head office. Working within the purchasing and stock control team you will be responsible for assessing, monitoring and improving performance to drive improvement.
* Competitive salary - £18-20K DOE
* Office Hours - Monday to Friday
* Free onsite parking
* Paid holidays
* At least 2 years relevant experience within a busy office environment
* Proficient Excel user
* Experience working within an industrial office environment would be highly advantageous
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Excellent IT and systems experience
* Must be a team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Highly motivated
* Working with customers and suppliers
* Administration duties
Monitoring sales activity to track deliveries
Maintain operating system to ensure stock movement and rotation
* Coordinating orders with suppliers
* Resolution of purchase invoice issues
* Updating recording and adding new stock to inventory
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.