My client has been established for 20 years, and has 6 sites across the UK. Their headquarters are currently based in Stevenage but they are moving to a brand new, purpose built site in Biggleswade in Autumn 2018.
The company has a close-knit, family orientated feel about it, with some staff having worked there since the company opened!
We are assisting them with the recruitment of a Stock Control Administrator. This is an office based role with the following duties:
- Analysing a series of stock reports on a daily basis
- Maintaining the agreed stock levels on specific products
- Placing orders with suppliers, scheduling deliveries, and chasing orders if necessary
- Work closely with internal teams such as the buyers and logistics
- Keeping the IT system up to date, and updating Excel spreadsheets
- General administration duties
The Ideal Person
- Must have a good attention to detail and work methodically
- Good IT skills especially Excel
- Do not need stock control experience as this can be trained but must have worked in an admin related role previously
- Ability to analyse data
- Good communication skills as will need to liaise with suppliers and internal customers
Hours of work are 8.30 to 5.30, Monday to Friday
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.