This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This lucrative opportunity is a temporary position for at least 6 weeks and is an excellent next step for any candidate looking for a new challenge within a huge (and still growing) company.
The successful candidate will attract a salary of between £19,000 - £20,000. The successful candidate must be available immediately as interviews are taking place ASAP.
The working hours will be Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week (1 hour for lunch) 08:00-17:00.
Main duties of the role will include:
• Supporting the stock control manager with administrative support
• Updating a large amount of live stock data accurately
• Accurate transfer of data from completed pick sheets onto a delivery note
• Administering stock movements on in-house system
• Accurately inputting stock delivery information
• Administration experience is essential
• Good working knowledge of Excel and other computer packages
• Stock control / goods in experience would be beneficial
• Good communication skills and telephone manner
• Experience working with Sage would be beneficial
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the excellent opportunity above please don’t hesitate to apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com – I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job