Staff 365 are looking to recruit a Stock Controller for our client based in Ripley.
Purpose of Role: The Stock Controller is responsible for controlling the stock and inventory levels within the department. They will work alongside the management team to ensure the stock levels are managed against current sales and predicted forecasts. This will ensure all jobs can be delivered on time, in full. The Stock Controller will learn production planning to provide cover during annual leave. They will also be responsible for creating new product information on the IT systems and maintaining historical data.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Stock and inventory management
- Work alongside the planning team to seamlessly schedule work
- Creating and maintaining item master data for the business
- Forecast supply and demand alongside management team to prevent overstocking and running out of stock
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Purchasing of goods through the companies supply chain
- Work alongside the management team to ensure all products are delivered OTIF
- Follow the companies health and safety guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Manage in high-pressure situations
- Use of Microsoft Excel, SAP and other IT systems
- Knowledge of the fenestration/plastic industry
- Stock management processes
- Ideally previous experience as a stock controller, inventory controller, production planner etc.
- Experience in warehouse/production procedures
- Highly numerate
- stock controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'