The successful candidate will have experience of stock condition surveying within social housing and will be responsible for undertaking Stock Condition Surveys on Association properties and communal areas, with relation to stock condition, age, repairs and remaining life of building components.
It is therefore essential that you have a proven background as a Stock Condition Surveyor and also experience in the following:
- Carrying out condition surveys as part of a housing condition survey programme.
- Carrying out measurement surveys of houses
- In relation to the condition survey provide a specification to refurbish the house to a lettable standard, being aware of all regulations required for the refurbishment, therefore and understanding of the Building Regulations and other statutory legislation is required inclusive of Health & Safety regulations.
- Provide costs and cost breakdowns for the works required to any house.
- Liaising with estate agents, other agencies and tenants to gain access to properties to carry out the surveys
- Carrying out other building surveying related works out with the housing programme.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Surveyor - Stock Condition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job