Experience of dealing with orders?
My client an IT company based in Hurley, situated about 10 minutes from Maidenhead town centre are looking for a Stock Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role is based in an open planned office working for a thriving M2M & IoT Managed Services Provider.
As the Stock Co-Ordinator, you will communicate effectively, have excellent attention to detail and possess a good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
This role will be responsible for ensuring standards of service delivery expectations are met. The role will involve general duties ranging from processing and despatch of daily customer orders and continuous stock management.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management and organisation skills.
The candidate must be proactive in approach and be a team player willing to go that extra mile when required in line with the business needs.
Key duties & responsibilities:
* Create and despatch orders, whilst adhering to bespoke dispatch requirements.
* Processing shipments to meet daily collection deadlines.
* Checking stock to determine inventory levels
* Order and verify inbound deliveries by purchase orders; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
* Keeps customers updated regarding shipment date and method, current status and answering questions relating to the orders.
* Protects organisation reputation by keeping delivery information and packing accurate.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Achieves organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the role.
* Providing support to other teams when needed
* Working within the SIM Management/Customer Service Team with Ad hoc duties as required.
* Inbound/Outbound calls and email.
Key skill and competency requirements:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must have the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Working to daily deadlines
* Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
* Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
* Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
* Experience of Excel beneficial
* Experience of Sage would be advantageous
* The position consists of occasional physical requirements (moderate lifting & carrying.)
This company offers a fun, friendly, working environment with lovely offices!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- stock control