25 - 32 hours per week,
Shifts can include a mixture of early mornings, daytime and nights
ITALY HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE…
Eataly London is the first UK store for the global brand.
Founded in 2007, Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal food and beverage marketplace.
London will house 4 restaurants, 7 bars, a gourmet grocery market, fresh counters, bakery, quick service restaurants and much more! The London store will host around 300 employees.
#EAT a meal in our restaurants or quick-service counters.
#SHOP a selection of quality Italian and local produce.
#LEARN through our masterclasses and team’s product knowledge.
As a Stock Associate, you will ensure product being delivered into the store is accounted for, moved to the correct location and stored appropriately. Also, to ensure all displays and shelves of both fresh and dry goods remain filled and displayed according to Eataly’s visual merchandising policies.
THE PERKS OF BEING AN 'EATALIAN’…
- Food on shift
- Employee discount
- Lifestyle and culture discounts through our benefit supplier
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days holiday allowance that increases with length of service + 8 days in lieu of bank holidays
- Technology and gym membership loans available
- Healthcare cash-plan scheme
- Employee assistance program
- And much more!
But mostly, the chance to be a part of this incredible venue which provides a true Italian cultural experience, with a huge respect for biodiversity, to every guest - without needing to step on a plane. Italy is Eataly.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and holidays
- A passion for food and beverage and the Italian culture
- Willingness to be flexible and support multiple teams
- Conversational level of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'