This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and progressive company based in Gloucester that can offer future career opportunities.
My client is currently recruiting for a permanent Stores Assistant to become a vital part of the stores team of 3.
You must have a driving licence to apply for this vacancy.
Based within the company store the Stores Assistant will work alongside two others to ensure the stock requirements for the company are managed efficiently.
- Picking stock ready for engineers to collect.
- Receiving deliveries and checking they are correct.
- Packing UPS parcels carefully to make sure stock does not get damaged.
- Checking location of stock via the company system.
- Keeping the store tidy.
- Supporting the stores team with any other duties as required.
To apply for this vacancy, you will need to be bright, fit and active. A school leaver with excellent grades can be considered. Applicants with previous stores / warehouse experience highly advantageous. You must have a driving licence to apply for this vacancy.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm
Salary - £16,000 - £19,000 + 25 Days holidays!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job