Reporting to: Depot Manager
We are recruiting for a Stock and Systems Supervisor on a permanent basis at our Kettering depot.
The successful candidate will contribute greatly to the success of the site by ensuring that all Stock and System Control processes are carried out in accordance with the Great Bear and Customer policy documents.
- Ensuring the department is tasked with work and striving towards continuous improvement in all areas of stock and quality control.
- Liaising with management, operational staff, and the onsite customer to ensure accuracy of received and despatched loads.
- Working with operational staff to ensure all issues relating to inbound deliveries are captured at source and actioned immediately and reported to the customer within the SLAs
- Ensuring that all stock processes followed are in line with the SOPs written
- Managing the daily PI audit and strive for continual improvement in this area.
- Working with operational staff to ensure that all audit checks are completed prior to the count.
- Ensuring that all anomalies identified during the count are re-checked for accuracy.
- Monitoring and reporting designated KPI’s.
- Ensuring KPI targets are maintained – taking appropriate action to attain compliance and highlighting any issues as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all quarantine hold and release requests are actioned within the SLA time frame stipulated by the quality team.
- Supervising the Co-pack operation from a stock controlling stand point and ensure stock is ready to be reworked at the time when needed.
- Working closely with the Labour and Activity Planner to ensure the ABC stock analysis is applied directly to the suitable locations
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to manage their own time to achieve daily targets.
- Knowledge of Autostore would be advantageous.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of on-site Warehouse Management System.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and tenacity.
- Key driver of Quality across the team and amongst colleagues
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.