This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the UK’s largest independent fashion retailer whose head office is based In Grantham.
Our clients have been established for over 50 years and are market leaders within the fashion industry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious individual to join a stable local company who can offer ongoing development, training and development.
This opportunity would suit an individual who enjoys manipulating data, has experience in reporting and analysing figures, who is keen and excited to be an integral part of small team and get involved with all operational requirements within the Office and the Warehouse. This a varied role which requires the successful individual to get involved with Purchasing Administration, Data Analysis, Reporting, Customer Service and anything else required to ensure that the operation is running smoothly.
One of the key elements of this role is to provide and generate reports; you would be working on various pieces of software (Sage 100, Internal CRM etc.) and we would like to see proven experience within your previous work history of where you have had to use your software skills / proven knowledge of different systems.
- Responsible for downloading and processing all store orders
- Communicating with the factory and managing the stores expectations re stock and delivery
- The data analyst reports of sales and stock figures within a face pace retail / stores environment
- KPI reporting on sales and target
- High volume data entry and managing the internal CRM to ensure all product coding, colours, prices etc. are correct
- Work closely with the Warehouse department and report daily, weekly and monthly figures in relation to stock control
- Data reporting on costings, sales and margin
- Monthly collation of stock reports
- Planning yearly stock take and taking responsibility for the reporting on the findings to be able to deliver them back to the stores
- Management of a customer / stores inbox and acting as necessary
- Chase customer orders with the factory and update the stores
- Raise quality issues with the factory and take appropriate action with the alterations team as and when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence
- Commercial awareness relating to buying & merchandising, accounts, budgets, stock and stores expectations
- A methodical approach to your work load
- An analytical mind and experience of working with Data and analysing figures and margins
- Proven data reporting experience
- Intermediate/ advanced level Excel
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Previous experience of working with pricing or large data sets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Free on site car parking
- Ongoing development and training with progression
- 20 days holidays + bank holiday (increases after 5years service up to 25days )
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.