Kingsley Consulting is currently working in partnership with one of world’s leading Transport and Logistics companies who are looking to recruit a Stock and Admin Operations Controller to join their team in the Wellingborough area.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a consistent, strong and effective stock management operation across all shifts within the local operation. Providing support to the Stock and Admin Manager & Warehouse Operations Manager in developing the stock loss strategy as well as ensuring all Stock and Admin processes are fully compliant.
Remuneration and Package:
Night Shift - Any 5 from 7 but mainly Mon-Fri
- Ensuring all Stock and Admin processes are fully compliant and audited to maintain effective working levels, as per agreed operational KPIs.
- Driving improvements in stock loss in order for the company to achieve contractual targets
- Manage, Coach & Develop a team of FLMs working across all shifts
- Working closely with HR to manage performance of staff, dealing with disciplinaries, absence and performance issues in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
- Effectively manage the integration of new pick lines to ensure productivity is kept optimised
- Developing framework service level agreements
- Proven experience in inventory management and successful delivery within this field
- Excellent knowledge of the Transport and Logistic Sector
- Excellent understanding of forecasting and planning principles
- Awareness in supply chain risk management and materials management.
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more about the Stock and Admin Operation Controller role or wish to apply for this position, please click apply now or contact Rob Reynolds at Kingsley Consulting on the contact details provided.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"