Stock and Admin First Line Manager
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, with ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
We really care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today. We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We currently have an opportunity for a Stock and Admin First Line Manager to join the River Island contract at our Ollerton site.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective co-ordination of all administrative duties for the River Island contract including management of Stock flow, control and the financial reporting of all stock in the relevant contracts. To focus on the departmental day to day activities as well as supervising and supporting staff.
In this role you are accountable for:
- Understand the short to medium term requirements of the management team.
- To offer support to the management team with any administrative duties.
- Maintaining Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Accountability for Perpetual Inventory checks and promotion of stock accuracy measures.
- Accountability for stock accuracy, providing detailed analysis of performance and offering solutions to potential shortfalls.
- To offer development to colleagues within Clipper
- Accountability for the individual and team performance of those staff allocated to him / her ensuring that high levels of productivity are maintained and where necessary redeploying colleagues quickly and efficiently.
- To organise fast and effective follow up on preventive / remedial action where investigations identifies faults are attributable to Clipper – taking immediate steps to re-educate offenders or take disciplinary action where neglect or misconduct may have occurred.
- To understand the customer ethos and administrative priorities and be conversant with the targets contained within the contracts service level agreement and key performance indicators.
- To manage and control effective communications and interdepartmental relationships which enhance staff engagement levels acting in line with Clippers code of conduct.
Experience required -
- Stock Control within a warehouse environment
- Working as part of a team
- Managing Own Activity
- Operating a warehouse management system
- IT skills / Excel / PowerPoint / Word
- Process mapping and layout mapping
- Analytics of data
- Managing others within a team
- Customer service experience
- Development of colleagues
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'