Salary upto 25k dependant on experience
Swindon Head Office, Greenbridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Analyst to join our Finance Team in our Swindon Head Office. The main purpose of the role is to work with a collection of relevant data, producing Reports for various stakeholders within the business and produce stock audit balances for stores to assist in shrink identification and control.
This role would suit someone from a store background who has a good understanding of stock, who perhaps wants to make a move into Head Office.
What you'll be doing:
* To produce accurate Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports for various people within the business at all levels
* To produce accurate Stock Audit balances
* Identification of audit result anomalies and resolve them through further investigation
* Data collection from outsourced contractors and internal systems to produce stock audit balances - using a variety of systems at once
* Regular communications with field teams, store teams, buying, across the business at all levels
* Supporting with ad-hoc reporting as required
What we are looking for:
* Retail stock experience would be highly beneficial
* Experience with analysing data
* Basic understanding of financial reporting (balance sheets, double entry etc) would be useful
* Analytical skills and experience
* Advanced Excel skills, (Pivot Tables, V-Look ups)
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Basic financial ledger would be useful but training is provided
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'