We are currently recruiting for an experienced Stock Analyst to join our manufacturing client. This role is a brand new role due to company expansion.
The duties of the role are:
- Debtor and creditor controls
- Bank reconciliations
- Involvement in the company stock take
- Reporting on good in and any discrepancies
- Maintain the fixed asset register on Excel spreadsheets including calculation of depreciation
- Develop and maintain stock valuation and profitability reports and systems
- Payroll analysis
- Producing reports and regular reports for financial auditors
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong Excel user and have worked within a strong reporting and analytical role. A manufacturing background would be an advantage as would previous stock experience. Either a studier or a non-studier will be considered.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time of change.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job