Our client, a fast paced retail organisation, are looking to expand their team due to growth within the business
- To identify and select products/lines that meet the organisations criteria
- Monitor and review sales performance
- To liaise with internal departments with regards to weekly schedules
- To identify lines to re-order and propose quantities identifying key promotional lines
- To analyse stock and sales data and prepare plans going forward
- To analyse sales performances
- Experience within sales and stock control
- Ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions to positively impact the business and problem solve
- Good level of computer literacy with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A strong financial understanding including margin, profit, sales and inventory management.
- Good commercial and trend awareness
If you are still reading, and this role ticks all of your boxes we want to hear from you!!!
We are currently holding interviews with a view to candidates starting immediately
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
"Office Assistant jobs in London"