We are currently recruiting for a Stock Analyst to join our friendly, well established client based in St Albans.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are growing massively and are a real success story! The company design, manufacture and distribute a number of well-known clothing brands.
Our client are keen to find a candidate who is naturally analytical with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise within a fast-paced key role, ensuring all stock is accounted for and tracked at all times.
- Close liaison with the factories and forwarding agents to ensure as smooth a transition as possible
- Acting as the pivot between origin (multiple countries/areas) and the transportation methods, train, plain, road haulage
- Collating data and interaction with the logistics team for multiple UK delivery point booking-in
- Secondly, reporting on the process through analysing the information, drilling down into how the transport is used and improving the efficiencies
- Naturally analytical
- Experience in a similar role, or a graduate with a numerical-based degree and 1+ years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reliable with the ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Computer literate with strong MS Excel
Salary: up to £25k, depending on experience
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.