Bath based consumer business is going through a period of growth and is recruiting a STOCK ANALYST.
The role is instrumental in achieving a key company objective of maximising stock turn and covers areas including allocating stock to orders, forecasting, analysis, stock purchase proposals and reporting.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Finance, your duties will be varied and challenging and include:
- Oversee the entire sales order book, allocating stock in the most efficient way.
- Allocate newly delivered stock to back orders whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Forecast new and existing product sales and instigate stock purchases.
- Analyse sales and highlight fast and slow sellers to support strategic product development decisions.
- Manage regular buying meetings with product development, sales and purchasing.
- Manage out of the business end of license and clearance stock.
- Be responsible for physical versus Sage system stock accuracy
- Oversee stock write offs
- Work with ecommerce team to ensure stock availability to Amazon and upcoming B2C website.
- Develop new processes and practices in conjunction with other departments.
- Produce regular stock and sales reports for the wider team and own use.
- Extensive understanding of the supply chain and stock management in a wholesale/import business.
- Needs to be logical, numerate, accurate, a problem solver and into the detail.
- An advanced excel user able to construct pivot tables, V look ups etc
- Experience in Sage or similar with data extraction experience.
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to present information succinctly and take meetings with colleagues from different departments.